大学生请假条模板图片大全(大学生请假条模板)

时间:2024-03-14 22:00:05 来源:
导读 今天之间网归一为大家解答以上的问题。大学生请假条模板图片大全,大学生请假条模板相信很多小伙伴还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!1、一...

今天之间网归一为大家解答以上的问题。大学生请假条模板图片大全,大学生请假条模板相信很多小伙伴还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

1、一、假条的上方应该按照正式的格式写上如下信息: To:假条是递给谁的 From:请假人 Date:写假条的日期(注意不是请假的日期) Subject:写上请假字样 例如: To: Peter Stone, From: Lynn Chen, Financial Department Date: April 2nd, 2006 Subject: Casual Leave of Absence 二、在您的请假信第一段,应该开门见山但是有礼貌地提出请假。

2、第一段要中心明确,写清您要请假的日期。

3、 第一段范例如下: Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th, this Wednesday. 第二段范例如下: This morning I received a telephone call from my dentist, urging me to come to his practice for immediate treatment of my teeth. I have been experiencing a stinging pain, depriving me of my sleep during the past fortnight. The situation could worsen, should infection occur. Concerning my workload: As Wednesday is not as busy as the other weekdays, I think a one-day leave this Wednesday may be the best solution. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence from work may cause. 在假条的最后一段,应写上您希望获得准假的句子,或者具体等候答复的时间。

4、 最后一段范例如下: Thanks. I will call you at 1:30p.m. or you can call me at any time.最后成文:To: Peter Stone, From: Lynn Chen, Financial DepartmentDate: April 2nd, 2006Subject: Casual Leave of Absence Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence for one day on April 4th, this Wednesday. This morning I received a telephone call from my dentist, urging me to come to his practice for immediate treatment of my teeth. I have been experiencing a stinging pain, depriving me of my sleep during the past fortnight. The situation could worsen, should infection occur. Concerning my workload: As Wednesday is not as busy as the other weekdays, I think a one-day leave this Wednesday may be the best solution. I apologize for the inconvenience my absence from work may cause. Thanks. I will call you at 1:30p.m. or you can call me at any time.。

本文就为大家分享到这里,希望大家看了会喜欢。

标签:
最新文章